A QUICK OVERVIEW
Our Sunday Services now include both indoor and outdoor seating options. Capacity restriction are in place due to County guidelines, so if you are hoping to sit indoors we encourage you to arrive early as indoor seating is limited.
Our friendly team will help you navigate the new protocols for distanced parking.
Our Check-In team will guide you through some quick and easy paperwork that is required for our records.
Masks are required both indoors and out, with symptom checks for those who are participating inside the building. These are simple ways for us to love others well.
Programs have resumed for both CCF Kids & CCF Youth, or students and children are welcome to sit with their parents during Service.
Seating is arranged so we can sit together, but be socially distanced at the same time. Please be mindful of others as you choose your seats.
It looks a little bit different, but we are committed to being a place to connect in all the ways that we can!
While CCF has never been closed, being “open” has looked slightly different over the past 12 months, and will continue to look a little bit different for some time. At CCF we are used to hugging and shaking hands, but for the time being, we are going to choose to love each other well through maintaining social distancing, at least for a little while. We appreciate your patience and prayers as we move forward with a strategic plan, created by our Staff and Leaders, to observe proper guidelines and keep you and your family safe at onsite services.
Due to COVID-19, all businesses and organizations are now required to abide by a variety of different restrictions, and by participating in an onsite service or event, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the restrictions and procedures that are currently in place:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while on CCF property.
- Social distancing protocols are in place throughout the CCF property.
- Prior to entering the building, temperature checks, health questionnaires and waivers will need to be completed for both adults and children.
- For those who are deemed as “Vulnerable Persons” by the CDC (due to age or underlying health conditions) we are encouraging you to continue to participate via our live stream until we can connect with you personally and determine the best way to serve you on-site.
While seat reservations are not required for those who are attending weekend services in person, the amount of indoor seating is limited. If you are hoping to sit indoors, we encourage you to arrive early for service, however our outdoor seating option will also be a great way to connect and engage with a weekend service.
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU CAN RESERVE SEATS TO BE ONSITE AT CCF? WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU ASKED!
- When you first arrive at CCF, you’ll see friendly team members, welcoming you and helping you to navigate the new set up.
- Check-in will occur at a Welcome Table located on our patio, where our Staff will take your temperature, ask you a few health questions and have you complete a waiver. All our volunteers and staff will be wearing masks, and we will be asking you to do the same. This, and some other new protocols, will be explained during check-in, with masks available if you don’t have one.
- As you enter the building, you will be met with doors propped open, and friendly team members welcoming you and directing you on where to go.
- Seating in the Sanctuary has been arranged so that we can sit together comfortably, and at the same time be appropriately distanced. While specific seats aren’t necessarily assigned, one of our team members may show you to a group of seats that will serve you and/or your family best. Within the Sanctuary, some seats have been designated specifically for those who may need extra assistance or accessibility due to walkers, wheelchairs, or young children present.
- Our Service will run for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length, and will include live music and singing, practical teaching, and an opportunity to connect to the many things happening at CCF.
- Our time of offering will look a little different, with an offering box available when you enter and exit the Sanctuary. Also, as many of you have already discovered, giving online is a safe and convenient option and can be done via your smart phone through our CCF App or church website.
- At the conclusion of service, You are welcome to linger for some socially distanced conversations and connection on the patio. Our vision is still to be a place to connect!
We know that some may not be ready or able to gather when we choose to, and that’s okay! We will continue to have Weekend Services available online in English on Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 9:30am, and in Español on Sundays at 12:30pm.
We know you are likely to still have some questions, so if you don’t find the information you are looking for online, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 909.945.5333.
We cannot wait to connect with you!
Seating for weekend services will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If you are hoping to sit indoors, we encourage you to arrive early, but our outdoor seating will also be a great way to connect and engage in the Service.UPCOMING SERVICES & EVENTS
God’s wisdom and love always require us to ask questions about how we can serve the majority of our people in the safest way possible. We continue to be committed to creating opportunities to connect and experience God in life-changing ways.CHURCH AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS