A QUICK OVERVIEW
When our State and County deem it safe to do so, we will have a limited number of seats available for onsite services each weekend.
Our friendly team will help you navigate the new protocols for distanced parking.
Our Check-In team will guide you through the necessary paperwork and requirements for entry.
Temperature checks and masks are required, and are a simple way for us to love others well.
Until CCF Kids & Youth resume their weekend programs, students and children sit with their parents during Service.
Seating is arranged and assigned so we can sit together, but socially distanced.
It looks a little bit different, but we are committed to being a place to connect in all the ways that we can!
While CCF has never been closed, being “open” has looked slightly different these last few months, and will continue to look a little bit different when we are able to meet in-person again. At CCF we are used to hugging and shaking hands, but for the time being, we are going to choose to love each other well through maintaining social distancing, at least for a little while. We appreciate your patience and prayers as we move forward with a strategic plan, created by our Staff and Leaders, to observe proper guidelines and keep you and your family safe at onsite services.
Due to COVID-19, all businesses and organizations are now required to abide by a variety of different restrictions, and by participating in an onsite service or event, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the restrictions and procedures that are currently in place:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while on CCF property.
- Social distancing protocols are in place throughout the CCF property.
- Prior to entering the building, temperature checks, health questionnaires and waivers will need to be completed for both adults and children.
- For those who are deemed as “Vulnerable Persons” by the CDC (due to age or underlying health conditions) we are encouraging you to continue to participate via our live stream until we can connect with you personally and determine the best way to serve you on-site.
To enable everyone who calls CCF “home” to experience worship onsite, we will temporarily be requiring seat reservations for weekend services. We are asking that you only sign up for one weekend a month to allow everyone a chance to experience onsite worship. This will also help us to comply with the reduced capacity of individuals in the building, and secure a seat or an appropriate block of seats for you and your household.
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU CAN RESERVE SEATS TO BE ONSITE AT CCF? WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU ASKED!
- When you first arrive at CCF, you’ll see friendly greeters in our parking lot, welcoming you and helping you to park in an appropriate space.
- Check-in will occur at the Welcome Table located on our patio, where our Staff will take your temperature, ask you a few health questions and have you complete a waiver. All our volunteers and staff will be wearing masks, and we will be asking you to do the same. This, and some other new protocols, will be explained during check-in, with masks available if you don’t have one.
- As you enter the building, you will be met with doors propped open, and friendly team members welcoming you and directing you on where to go.
- Seating in the Sanctuary has been arranged so that we can sit together comfortably, and at the same time be appropriately distanced. While specific seats aren’t necessarily assigned, one of our team members will show you to a group of seats that will serve you and/or your family best. Within the Sanctuary, some seats have been designated specifically for those who may need extra assistance or accessibility due to walkers, wheelchairs, or young children present.
- Our Service will run for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length, and will include live music and singing, practical teaching, and an opportunity to connect to the many things happening at CCF.
- Our time of offering will look a little different, with an offering box available when you enter and exit the Sanctuary. Also, as many of you have already discovered, giving online is a safe and convenient option and can be done via your smart phone through our CCF App or church website.
- At the conclusion of service, we will dismiss the room in groups, but you are welcome to linger for some socially distanced conversations and connection on the patio. Our vision is still to be a place to connect!
We know that some may not be ready or able to gather when we choose to, and that’s okay! We will continue to have Weekend Services available online in English on Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 9:30am, and in Español on Sundays at 12:30pm.
We know you are likely to still have some questions, so be sure to check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions and you don’t find what you are looking for, send us an email to [email protected] or call the office at 909.945.5333.
We cannot wait to connect with you!
Seating for the weekend ahead will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Temporarily, we will be asking that you please reserve ONLY ONE DATE A MONTH for every person who will be attending with you.*COMING SOON* RESERVE YOUR SEAT/S
God’s wisdom and love always require us to ask questions about how we can serve the majority of our people in the safest way possible. We continue to be committed to creating opportunities to connect and experience God in life-changing ways.CHURCH AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS