A QUICK OVERVIEW
While our plans to resume indoor services have paused due to State and County restrictions, we are excited to be hosting Outdoor Services throughout the months of September, October, November & December.
Our friendly team will help you navigate the new protocols for distanced parking.
Pre-registration is not required, but make sure to check-in when you arrive so we can comply with records necessary for gathering.
Masks are required, and are a simple way for us to love others well. Temperature checks will only be required when accessing the building for bathroom use.
Limited seating will be arranged and socially distanced, but feel free to bring your own chairs or attend from your vehicle on 5th Street.
Please be mindful of others, and their level of comfortability with precautions when you attend. We are committed to being a place to connect in all the ways that we can!
Every single person is called to play an active role in the Kingdom of God, and perhaps a role you could play during this season is as part of a volunteer team for these Outdoor Services?
At CCF we are used to hugging and shaking hands, but for the time being, we are going to choose to love each other well through maintaining social distancing, at least for a little while. We appreciate your patience and prayers as we move forward with a strategic plan, created by our Staff and Leaders, to observe proper guidelines and keep you and your family safe at onsite services.
Due to COVID-19, all businesses and organizations are now required to abide by a variety of different restrictions, and by participating in an onsite service or event, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the restrictions and procedures that are currently in place:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while on CCF property.
- Social distancing protocols are in place throughout the CCF property.
- Prior to entering the building for any reason, temperature checks, health questionnaires and waivers will need to be completed for both adults and children.
- For those who are deemed as “Vulnerable Persons” by the CDC (due to age or underlying health conditions) we are encouraging you to continue to participate via our live stream until we can connect with you personally and determine the best way to serve you on-site.
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT AT AN OUTDOOR SERVICE? WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU ASKED!
- When you first arrive at CCF, you’ll see friendly greeters in our parking lot, welcoming you and helping you to park in an appropriate space.
- Check-in will occur at a Welcome Table, where our Staff will ask you a few health questions and have you sign in. All our volunteers and staff will be wearing masks, and we will be asking you to do the same.
- Friendly team members will welcome you and direct you on where to go. Limited pre-set seating will be available, or you can bring your own chairs. Please observe appropriate social distancing, and if you feel uncomfortable wearing a mask, be sure to distance yourself well away from those who are observing that requirement.
- Some seating locations will be designated specifically for those who may need extra assistance or accessibility due to walkers, wheelchairs, or young children present.
- Temperature checks will only happen if you need to enter the building for bathroom access.
- Our Service will run for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length, and will include live music and singing, practical teaching, and an opportunity to connect to the many things happening at CCF.
- Our time of offering will look a little different, with an offering box available at a resource table. Also, as many of you have already discovered, giving online is a safe and convenient option and can be done via your smart phone through our CCF App or church website.
We know that some may not be ready or able to gather when we choose to, and that’s okay! We will continue to have our English Weekend Services available online on Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 9:30am.
If you still have questions, be sure to check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions and you don’t find what you are looking for, send us an email to [email protected] or call the office at 909.945.5333.
We cannot wait to connect with you!
CHURCH AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
God’s wisdom and love always require us to ask questions about how we can serve the majority of our people in the safest way possible. We continue to be committed to creating opportunities to connect and experience God in life-changing ways.LEARN MORE...