A TITHE is defined as a tenth (or 10%) of our income, given to the local church. It is an expression of our faithfulness to God and an act of worship to Him. Our tithes ensure a healthy church budget so that Kingdom work can continue.
A PLEDGE is an exercise in faith and a spiritual commitment. After thoughtfully considering all of the ways that God has provided for us, we prayerfully seek God’s direction in making a commitment to give above and beyond our regular tithe.
There are a variety of WAYS TO GIVE to the Sealed 2020 Campaign.
- Bring your financial gifts to church. Giving by check and cash can be done during our weekend services. Place it in the envelopes provided and drop it into the offering basket, or hand to a team member. All gifts are processed and deposited during the following week.
- Mail your check. Sometimes it is easier to simply mail in your gift, like you would do for many bill payments. You can send your offering to CCF Finance Department / 11376 5th Street, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730. Your gift will be processed and deposited with the following week’s offering.
- Electronic Transfer of Funds. This is a convenient way to give directly from your bank account on a regular basis. Your financial institution will debit your bank account and transfer your gift to the church account. You can set up electronic transfers through our online giving portal.
- Payroll Deduction. The same process that allows employers to make automatic payroll deductions can also be used to give directly to the church. Contact the Human Resources department at your company for information about payroll deductions. Once you have enrolled in the payroll deduction process please let our CCF Finance department know via email@example.com.
- Giving by Credit Card or Debit Card. Many choose the convenient option of giving online using debit or credit cards. Our online giving process is safe and secure. To begin giving, visit the Online Giving link and there you will be guided through the process to either give a one time gift, or set up a regular payment.
As you explore the amount you will commit to the Sealed 2020 Campaign, we encourage you to consider creative funding options that may be available to you through the sale of stocks, bonds or mutual funds. You may also find that a substantial end of year financial contribution may alleviate your estimated tax liability while making a difference in the lives of people at the same time. Please remember, as a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, those who give to Cucamonga Christian Fellowship can receive a federal tax deduction for their gift/s. In order to be credited to the current tax year, all gifts must be received by December 31st of that year.
Still have questions? We have answers!