Regional Representatives for the Free Methodist Foundation in Southern California have a variety of services available to you and your family.
Some key questions the FM Foundation can help answer are:
- How can I best plan for my future?
- How effectively am I currently managing the resources entrusted to my care?
- Am I saving enough?
- Have I made the right investment choices?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- Will I run out of money?
- I’ve lost a loved one, what do I do now?
- How do I best care for the people and causes that are important to me?
Foundation Staff are available without obligation or fees for private appointments to assist individuals and families in their financial planning, Last Will & Testaments, Trusts, Durable Power of Attorny and Charitable Investments. Payment is required ONLY when legal documents are needed.
Find out more at http://fmfoundation.org