Attend A Weekend Service
September 13, 2020 | Cucamonga Christian Fellowship
We are so excited for the time when we can provide you with an option to attend live services again at Cucamonga Christian Fellowship, and have made some important changes in order to do this safely.
Before reserving a seat for you/your family, please read take some time to read carefully through the following information:
- Our seating capacity will be limited for a while, which means a reservation will be required to attend. Each service will have 50 seats available for reservation, which will enable us to provide a low-risk, worship experience for you and all who are looking to connect at CCF.
- Before entering the building, you will need to check-in at our Welcome Table. Here you will be asked some health questions, have your temperature checked and be instructed on the health protocols to observe while inside, such as wearing a mask.
- There won’t be classes for children or students yet. While families with children are welcome to attend, it is important that parents keep their children with them at all times. There is much grace for kids being kids, but please consider continuing to connect to our live stream from your home if you think that your kids will struggle to sit through a service.
- Social distancing protocols will be in place throughout the building, whether it be through the seating layout, the bathroom capacity, or general directional signage. But our vision of being a place to connect hasn’t changed, and we will be finding creative ways to make your experience feel less distanced.
- Our Live Stream Services are still a great way to connect, especially if you have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions or age. We will continue to prepare all that is needed so we can safely re-engage our more vulnerable church members onsite.
For more information about our safety precautions, social distancing procedures, and government guidelines, please visit: ccflive.org/weekend
By using the link below to reserve seats to one of the Services coming up this weekend, seats you are telling us the following:
- You have not had any symptoms, of any illness, in the last two weeks.
- You have not traveled out of the country or on a cruise in the last two weeks.
- You have not knowingly been around anyone with Covid-19 in the last two weeks.
- You have read, understand and will abide by the precautions and procedures put in place at CCF.
*COMING SOON* I AM READY TO RESERVE MY SEAT/S FOR SUNDAY MORNING
If something changes after submitting a reservation, and you will no longer be unable to attend, please let us know through email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!