Light Up The Night
October 31 | Various Locations
While it has been our privilege to host a Family Fall Festival on Halloween for a number of years now, this year we are choosing to take our light (and all the fun) out into our community and neighborhoods.
There are a number of ways that you can choose to “LIGHT UP THE NIGHT” with us:
Before October 31st…
- Donate Candy! As in years past, simply donating a bag of candy goes a long way to show the kids of our community that they are thought of.
- CCF shirts will also be available for purchase (1 for $10, 2 for $15) to wear at your event, or anytime just for fun.
- Let us know where you will be on October 31st – whether you’ll be part of our prayer team, apartment team, or hosting your own “light up the night” event.
- Help assemble goody bags for our Apartment team on Wednesday, October 30th.
If you are planning to host your own “light up the night” event, we want to resource you with all that you might need to make your light visible, fun and engaging. Register at the LIGHT corner in the CCF Lobby to pick up your package.
On October 31st…
- A CCF team will be present at CCF to “light up the night” with prayer from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, and to hand out candy to any families who were unaware that there would be no event on our property this year.
- A CCF team will “light up the night” at a local apartment community with games and candy from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. We are excited to partner with this apartment community in a number of different ways this Fall, and to find new ways to practically bless our closest neighbors.
- As an individual, a family, a Life Group or just a group of friends, “light up the night” at your home, in your street, or any other location where people may gather on October 31st.
Click HERE to let us know that you will be “lighting up the night” with us!