Food Distribution // Compassion Center
April 5 12:45 - 12:00pm | Compassion Center // Cucamonga Christian Fellowship
The Compassion Center of CCF is a caring community of volunteers who help to supply family and community with nutritious food and supplementary resources. We are committed to providing good food at no cost to residents of our local community who have limited resources and could use the extra support putting food on the table.
Due to the current heath concerns, and precautions mandated by our County and State, our weekly food distributions will be switching to “drive-through” only. Your health and safety is important to us so please use the guidelines shown on the map when you visit our Compassion Center and follow any instructions given by the team.
Our upcoming distribution schedule is:
- Sunday, April 5th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 11th – 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sunday, April 19th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 25th – 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sunday, May 3rd – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 10th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 17th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 24th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 30th – 10:00am – 12:00pm
On the weekends that we are a distribution location for USDA commodities, ID is required specifically for residents of Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario. No matter what your city of residence though, our pantry has supplies to help everyone who comes to the Compassion Center for food.