Food Distribution // Compassion Center
July 5 12:45 - 2:00pm | Compassion Center // Cucamonga Christian Fellowship
The Compassion Center of CCF is a caring community of volunteers who help to supply family and community with nutritious food and supplementary resources. We are committed to providing good food at no cost to residents of our local community who have limited resources and could use the extra support putting food on the table.
Due to the current heath concerns, and precautions mandated by our County and State, our weekly food distributions have switched to “drive-through” only. Your health and safety is important to us so please use the guidelines shown on the map when you visit our Compassion Center and follow any instructions given by the team.
Our upcoming distribution schedule is:
- Sunday, July 5th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, July 12th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, July 19th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Saturday, July 25th – 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sunday, August 2nd – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, August 9th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, August 16th – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday, August 23rd – 12:45pm to 2:00pm
- Saturday, August 29th – 10:00am to 12:00pm
On the weekends that we are a distribution location for USDA commodities, ID is required specifically for residents of Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario. No matter what your city of residence though, our pantry has supplies to help everyone who comes to the Compassion Center for food.