Make plans to join us on Saturday, February 17th for our first Equipping Day for 2018. With seminars focused on finances, relationships, identity and more, this free event (with childcare & lunch) features something for everyone!
9:00am. Welcome and Overview (Sanctuary)
9:15am – 10:00am. Session One (Breakout options listed below)
- Tenita Artry and Rathyna Gomer — Loving the Lord in Singleness (Sanctuary)
- Pastor Fraser and JoAnne Venter — Marketplace Ministry (Faith at Work) (A100)
- Pastor Guillermo Moras — Introduction to Conversation in Spanish (CREW Room)
10:15am – 11:00am. Session Two (Breakout options listed below)
- Marie Monsalve — Kingdom Finances — (CREW Room)
- Pastor Cameron Beyenberg — Biblical Theology: What is the Word and How Do We Read and Live It? (A100)
- Ray Lozano — Drugs and Parenting (Sanctuary)
11:15am – 12:00pm. Session Three (Breakout options listed below)
- Jennie McFarlane —Spiritual Gifts and Identity (Sanctuary)
- Pastor Dave Collins —Healing Model of Jesus (A100)
- Pastor Fraser Venter / Pastor Cameron Beyenberg —Moving in the Prophetic (CREW Room)
12:15pm – 1:00pm. Lunch & Follow Up Discussion
All sessions are free, with lunch and childcare provided upon prior registration. Click HERE to register!
Please note, breakout sessions in CREW Room & A100 are limited to 20 people. Breakout sessions in the Sanctuary have no limit. Each session will consist of approximately 30 minutes of teaching, 15 minutes of discussion / Q&A / application and practice.