Cancer Support Group
February 3, 7:00 pm - April 13 - 8:30 pm | Cucamonga Christian Fellowship // Room A100
You Can Cancer Coaching is a psycho-educational coaching life group, restoring the ability to THRIVE and not just SURVIVE the cancer process before, during and after treatment has concluded.
Participants of this coaching group will receive tools and assessments needed to receive clarity about their fears, concerns, worries or any challenges they may have on their cancer-care journey into cancer survivorship and beyond.
This You Can Cancer Coaching Group uses a “whole person” coaching approach to:
- learn about managing life as medical treatments unfold
- learn about managing post-treatment challenges that may arise
- improve quality of life
- create positive mental strategies
- create physical self-care strategies
- create a personal proactive survivorship care plan
This group is for those dealing with cancer at any stage, as well as friends/family/support team members. The primary goal of the group is to coach/teach how to navigate cancer with hope, grace, and faith that God can heal and restore no matter what their prognosis may be.
Combined with biblical principles, this program can foster a deeper relationship with God.
- February 3rd – April 13th (at capacity)
- June 1st – August 4th (open enrollment)
- October 5th – December 8th (open enrollment)