The Birkman Method, provides personality and occupational data to help understand individuals’ unique behavior and work satisfaction across different situations and industries. The Birkman Method reaches further into personality than any other assessment, allowing for individuals to truly understand not only who they are, but why.
The Birkman Method measures many aspects of personality, including:
- Interests – Activities you enjoy and are motivated by in your work and personal life
- Usual Behavior – Your effective and productive behavioral style for tasks and relationships
- Needs – How you need to be or expect to be treated by other people and your environment
- Stress Behavior – Your ineffective and unproductive behavioral style when your Needs are unmet
- Career Data – 22 job families, 200+ unique job titles (linked to O*Net)
There are many factors that affect a person’s career performance and satisfaction. Discover what yours are are – which, when fulfilled, will provide the comfort and motivation for you to be productive and satisfied in your career and life.
Cost is $125 which covers the assessment, training and lunch. Spaces are limited so we encourage you to register early.
Click HERE to register.
Learn more about the Birkman Method at https://birkman.com